We now have papers for sale!
For years people have asked us whether that's something we do. The answer has been "No, not really.... We're a BYOP operation." Today, that changes. We'll be building up an inventory of approximately 15 rolls of paper (working title: PAPERSTOCK) at different sizes over the next several months that will be available for DIY use in the lab. For now, we're starting with:
- Arista II Inkjet Paper (44", a standard glossy option, same specs as Epson Glossy)
- Moab Lasal Photo Matte 235 gsm (44", a standard matte option, better specs than Epson Matte)
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm (22", a fine art matte favorite)
- Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl 285 gsm (22", a fine art glossy favorite)
- + glassine to wrap & protect your prints (whatever inches you need)
Who might use PAPERSTOCK [gosh, we love caps]? Someone interested in testing out a new paper before committing to purchasing a whole roll. Or maybe someone who needs just a little bit more after running out of their own paper while finishing a project. Or someone who wants to go BIG [see?] by testing out an image at a larger size.
Our goal is to help you produce the best possible prints, and part of that means having the latitude to experiment easily with paper type and size. Next time you're in, let us know if you'd like to do some printing using PAPERSTOCK yourself!